OCEANS ROCK School Assembly
September 29, 2016
The East Brook PTO is excited to present OCEANS ROCK. An interactive museum exhibit and fun interactive show with hands-on activities.
Our children will learn:
- fascinating facts on how items from the Oceans are used in our everyday lives
- at least 3 ways on how the Oceans are saving our lives in the most unique ways with Sponges, Coral and Horshoe Crabs.
- amazing facts about Sea Stars, Jellyfish and Lobsters.
- about what lies underneath the coldest place on Earth - Antarctica.
- about Sharks
- about Manta Rays, Sting Rays & Blue Whales, Giant Crabs, Sea Horses, Isopods, Octopus, the Blob Fish and more.
The students will finish off with an incredible Sea Shell Dig for shells, star fish, fossil shark teeth and more.
Questions? Please contact Tara MacKay-Zemen, VP of Cultural Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org